Player Feedback AND The (Part Of The) Community
I feel as if people see the idea of a system but never entirely give it a shot. Ive already seen people give negative feedback towards the anti-camping system coming to the game and we havent even had an opportunity to try out the system ourselves to begin with.
I know someone will sit out here and be like, "oh, but the numbers will mathematically not be good for the Killer," in which case, I feel as if it would be better to see how those numbers play in a practical match of DBD since realistically an actual match plays differently than mathematics (since mathematics only shows an extremely ideal scenario but ignores nuance).
ONCE we actually have the ability to test this system, then I feel as if it is appropriate to provide your own feedback to the developers.
PLEASE READ THIS: It also must be noted, I am not talking about concerns, being concerned over something new is perfectly fine, and your concerns will be addressed once we actually get to see it ingame; I am talking about actual feedback towards the developers, which some people have already started giving feedback for a system we have not entirely seen yet.
Comments