Visualization of the the “anti-face camping mechanic.”
Credit to GoofestGoober on reddit. This goes way beyond “face camping.” Killers will be punished by simply playing. Very concerning how little the devs understand their own game.
Credit to GoofestGoober on reddit. This goes way beyond “face camping.” Killers will be punished by simply playing. Very concerning how little the devs understand their own game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, but I also disagree if that even makes sense. It depends upon how lucky the survivor is, how skilled they are at looping/mindgaming, and if teammates are taking turns with hits/working on Gens. It also depends on the type of killer and the amount of good pallets available to use. I’ve come back from being tunneled and lived with a combination of some or all of these things.
You sound so bitter about it. That’s too bad that it’s being nerfed then. Roadmap says anti-camping. I don’t know what to tell you. It’s trolling.
You care to explain to me the difference between 4m and 16m, with respect to camping? I would love to hear how those 12m change the conversation in any meaningful way.
Survivors can't teleport in front of the hook. They need to run up to it, and a killer 16m away will always beat the survivor back to the hook from that distance. The killer might as well have been "face camping." I don't see how anyone could argue that "face camping," as you want to define it, is a seperate issue than "proxy camping," as you seem to believe 16m to be.
Both are camping. Both are problematic for game health. And both need to be surgically removed from the game if DBD wishes to stay relevant for another 7 years.
As I said earlier, this isn't a semantic argument. If you wan't to make it one, you don't belong in the conversation.
This, lol. I see no issues here. Killers should really go patrol gens instead of wanting to hang around...