Give me your best over exaggerated dead by daylight MATCHES!

I'll kick us off!

[ my English is not the best hehe ]


I spawn as a strong baby meg on Pale Rose looking extra powerful in my default cosmetic. I heard the chainsaw in the background and dropped a pallet as a decoration of War. Out came this handsome apron wearing mass of meat to investigate the scene. Still being very very new at the time I sought refuge by crouching near the closest pallet. As the Terror radius gets closer….My baby meg instincts kick in and i pre drop the pallet out of fear! giving away my exact positioning. Bubba rushed me using every tech known to man. Moon walking sweeps, Spinning in place, Standing still sweeps, Even some helicopter tech. I went down pretty easily and the camping process began. All my teammates emerged from little cracks like termites (watching horrified). I went into second and bubba left to let the team save. No one did. The bubba went back to the hook and tilted his head towards the sky as the entity took me. He stayed in this stance the rest of the match while the rest of the survivors did gens. I can only assume he was traumatized by the whole incident.

Comments