Is anyone else having problems playing DBD on PS4 since the new update?
I have been trying to play DBD for a few days now and every time I get on it tells me to check my internet which I do but it's fine then it says something about that the game will not be able to save you progress if you continue, to fix this problem restart. I go and restart the game and then the same problems start over again starting with network connection then to not saving any progress. I just don't know what to do at this point it becoming so aggravating that i want to know if anyone else is having these issues on PS4 or is it just me.
Comments
Also, just to mention I have tried everything to keep turning the game off checking my internet connection over and over and even restarting my PlayStation a few times.
I haven't had that particular problem on my Xbox in quite a while, but I remember uninstalling and reinstalling DBD solved it for me.