Can we give some love to No Mither?
Idk about movement, healing or repairing speed but a boost to its iron will effect if not up to 100% than atleast 75-80 and a BP bonus like WGLF. with stack for avoiding the killer or something>
Idk about movement, healing or repairing speed but a boost to its iron will effect if not up to 100% than atleast 75-80 and a BP bonus like WGLF. with stack for avoiding the killer or something>
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No mither would be a lot better if the iron will effect was 100%. It's such a risky perk to run and I feel like the rewards don't outweigh the risk. Should be high risk, high reward, while right now it's high risk, mediocre reward.
oh yes i forgot about the music its absolutaley infuriating
Why font we slap a weaker not stackable tenacity on their as well? This perk would be best as a bundle, with a massive drawback
Whenever I use No Mither, I use my healing build which consists of: No Mither, (obviously), Botany Knowledge, Resilience, and We'll Make It. I think it's sort of a challenge which adds more flavor to the game-play, plus, it's fun healing at an ungodly speed. xd