View blocked cross play players
I think adding a list where we can see who we blocked would be great since I don't know who I've got blocked.
I think adding a list where we can see who we blocked would be great since I don't know who I've got blocked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The in-game blocking feature only prevents comms, and in no way effects matchmaking. So someone you've blocked can't send messages or friend requests etc. but you can get them in a lobby again.
Otherwise blocking would be abused very badly.
I'm aware do you know if there is a limit to how many players you can block in game?
I do not believe so, but I'm not certain