Nemesis zombie speed add-ons
Do speed add-ons for Zombies movement speed stack?
Do speed add-ons for Zombies movement speed stack?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes they do
They do, and it's super confusing when you don't expect it.
I once threw a game as survivor just following around the zombies with screen recorder on, because I'd seen two separate times the zombies speeding to me from the other side of the map, while at other times they seemed slow, and I thought it might have been a really, really lame cheat.
(It was the addon that made them fast 60s after a gen is complete.)
In general, Add-Ons stack as long as not written otherwise.