Question: Is there any indication about health/condition/hook levels for the DC bots?

I've been looking and can't find anything, admittedly it's the definition of "early days" but just wanted to clarify whether if someone DC's when they're on death hook for example, the bot doesn't come in fresh.

Similarly of course are conditions such as infected, madness and the like - I would expect that a bot would come in with the same conditions/health/hook states as the DC'ing survivor otherwise it's a massive hit to the Killer, losing all of that progression.

Curious to see what they come up with!

Comments

  • I suppose we don't know for sure but I have no reason to believe that they would not make the bot literally replace the person who left

    So like...if you're lying on the ground at Death Hook and DC, the bot is going to spawn lying on the ground, ready to be put on a Death Hook. It makes no sense to give the bot any advantage.

  • It’d be a tad odd for the survivors to spawn in completely fresh when they get possessed by AI.

    What if all 4 DC? You can’t ask the killer to play an entire match anew in a disadvantageous stage.