The most important part of the stream (CODES!)
Sure sure, codes are good and I guess those are nice
DBD7 for 400K BP
TRAPPER7 for a Trapper cosmetic
BUT we all know what this means...
HOLLY PIC!!!!!
Holly was too scared to watch the stream
Sure sure, codes are good and I guess those are nice
DBD7 for 400K BP
TRAPPER7 for a Trapper cosmetic
BUT we all know what this means...
HOLLY PIC!!!!!
Holly was too scared to watch the stream
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I simply came for the Holly pic. Thank you for the bonus codes <3
Thanks for the codes and the pic
Holly is baby.
Thank you for the codes and kitty pic 🤩
I don't think we ever see eye to eye, but a code is a code and a cat is a cat. (I love cats).
Give her a pet from me.