PTB Remains on the 23rd of May

Image posted by the DBD Twitter:

FwgMJRuWwAQV8so.jpeg.jpg


Comments

  • I find it strange that even before it got leaked the anniversary stream was supposedly less than a week away and still no announcement. Just seems off to me.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I find it strange that even before it got leaked the anniversary stream was supposedly less than a week away and still no announcement. Just seems off to me.

    I wonder if the people randomly talking about the leaks the past week here helped the decision and wanted less risk of people posting about it over the weekend when there's less mods here

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I find it strange that even before it got leaked the anniversary stream was supposedly less than a week away and still no announcement. Just seems off to me.

    I think originally they maybe were waiting for Playstation to announce their showcase date so they wouldn't happen at same time but then leaks happened.