I really hope they announce hiding name/prestige level for console

Just had my 4th match in a row where the killer ignored other survivors to target me instead. I would like to eliminate possible reasons for being unfairly targeted, like my name or my prestige level. After that, it can only be character choice or coincidence.

For now, it just sucks to spend 10 minutes in queue only to get 7k bp, even though I would prefer to play killer and killer queue is instant. If only the matchmaking bonus would update correctly instead of constantly giving survivors the double BP bonus even though survivor queue is slow.

Comments

  • 5 matches in a row.

    Guess the injured Nea wasn't good enough for the killer. No... drop her, come halfway across the map to injure me, and commit to chasing me even though they let the Nea go.

  • 6th match in a row.

    Is it national target Nos Day??

    Wish I could have recorded these matches entirely so I could post them on some F You In Particular reddit thread.