Solo que Sucks

Fix it please. 10% of the time I get good teammates and the other 90 they suck. Dcing, not doing anything at all, and you're always going to have people learning the game. It's unfortunate how little fun a game can be.

Comments

  • I dunno, I see my teammates do gens all the time now that we can see their actions. So I'm not sure I get this. Do they still make mistakes? Plenty (like not using their healthstates and hook states throughout the game, being selfish or hiding all the time etc.). I also get people who DC or hook suicide or people who don't wanna do gens at all (those are a rarity though).


    But I am surprised at how often I see people do gens in fact.

    The rest of the stuff is harder to fix in solo survivor.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    I dunno, I see my teammates do gens all the time now that we can see their actions. So I'm not sure I get this. Do they still make mistakes? Plenty (like not using their healthstates and hook states throughout the game, being selfish or hiding all the time etc.). I also get people who DC or hook suicide or people who don't wanna do gens at all (those are a rarity though).

    But I am surprised at how often I see people do gens in fact.

    The rest of the stuff is harder to fix in solo survivor.

    Sometimes I get great teammates but most of the time I dont

  • @killeriseasy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3431131#Comment_3431131

    Sometimes I get great teammates but most of the time I dont

    I mean survivors focusing on gens isn't always good if they all let you hit second hook. Cause it's easy for the game to turn south then.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3431504#Comment_3431504

    I mean survivors focusing on gens isn't always good if they all let you hit second hook. Cause it's easy for the game to turn south then.

    I never said anything about that