When exactly is the anniversary stream?
Want to be there for it but I can only find the date, not the time. Anyone know the time by any chance?
Want to be there for it but I can only find the date, not the time. Anyone know the time by any chance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May 18th at 1:30PM EST
Countdown starts at 1pm, with the broadcast starting at 1.30...but I advise being there by 1pm cos theres good stuffs within the countdown period.
What kind of good stuffs 0.0
Actually that sounds pretty good!
i remember that there were announcements before were only the countdown started at the announced time? That was kinda frustrating.