Why do you semi-unhook?
is that to catch the attention of your teammates? just wondering
is that to catch the attention of your teammates? just wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Excercise is important.
It indicates that u wanna get saved ASAP, usually means that the other survivors should hurry up because the killer is not paying attention.
I've usually seen it used to say "HE'S CAMPING" but (less frequently) I have seen it say "Coast is clear".
2 years ago it used to mean a Killer is camping. Not sure about now.
Recently, I do it because its boring being on the hook and I like to do something interactive.
Warning that the killer is still close.
so we see both contradictions, whether killer is nearby or far away, classy~
I'm not wanting to read it any other way than To say the killer is near by since even the wiki, which calls it hook gymnastics, says it's a warning that the killer is near.
it makes more sense if killer is far away and needs unhook ASAP, as I do
@Bug_Reporter was just trolling you, it means that killer is camping. Although some survivors do it just because they are bored.
Unless you're about to go into struggle, needing unhook asap isn't mich of a thing for me. Unless the killer is still nearby and will double back soon, or something.
Immediate unhook, just before struggle, kobe, it's all the same to me.
In the end there is only one way to find out. Approach careful.
Because hanging of a hook is boring and semi-unhooking is the closest thing I'll get to fun.
Im not trolling, its what i do when i play survivor and its what i expect ppl to do when i go for saves, if they are still i'll consider that the killer is PROTECTING THE HOOK AGAINST SWARMS/CAMPERS and will keep reparing the gens and ignoring them.
Bump