When exactly is the winter BP bonus starting?

Comments

  • Other events have usually started at 2pm est iirc.

  • check the event link

  • I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

  • @I_am_Negan said:
    I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

    It won't be tonight. It starts 19:00 utc on the 27th. Which is over 24 hours from now.

    It'll be like 3pm tomorrow for eastern

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

    It won't be tonight. It starts 19:00 utc on the 27th. Which is over 24 hours from now.

    It'll be like 3pm tomorrow for eastern

    midnight tonight will be the 27th. If it was midnight tomorrow that would be the 28th

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

    It won't be tonight. It starts 19:00 utc on the 27th. Which is over 24 hours from now.

    It'll be like 3pm tomorrow for eastern

    midnight tonight will be the 27th. If it was midnight tomorrow that would be the 28th

    It doesn't start at midnight...It starts at 19:00utc on the 27th.

    19 hours past midnight tonight and 5 hours before the 28th starts. All in utc time.

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

    It won't be tonight. It starts 19:00 utc on the 27th. Which is over 24 hours from now.

    It'll be like 3pm tomorrow for eastern

    midnight tonight will be the 27th. If it was midnight tomorrow that would be the 28th

    It doesn't start at midnight...It starts at 19:00utc on the 27th.

    19 hours past midnight tonight and 5 hours before the 28th starts. All in utc time.

    Ok I'm pretty sure it starts tonight that's how it was the last couple times, but If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I'm sure it's tonight.

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    I'm eastern so for me it'll be 7p.m. tonight

    It won't be tonight. It starts 19:00 utc on the 27th. Which is over 24 hours from now.

    It'll be like 3pm tomorrow for eastern

    midnight tonight will be the 27th. If it was midnight tomorrow that would be the 28th

    It doesn't start at midnight...It starts at 19:00utc on the 27th.

    19 hours past midnight tonight and 5 hours before the 28th starts. All in utc time.

    Yeah you're right I got mixed up my bad