Does Begrimed Chain work with Speed Limiter on Cannibal?

I looked a the DBD wiki, but the page for Begrimed Chain is outdated and isn't accurate to what the item currently is. I'm interested in using the item with Cannibal's other add-on, the Speed Limiter. I thought that the disadvantage of having a 2-hit chainsaw could be used beneficially with Begrimed Chain's debuff.

I haven't been able to find someone who can test it with me in a KYF game, so I'm hoping someone on here knows more about it. Does the 120 second 'Moderately decreases repair speed' add cumulatively to 240 if hit with the chainsaw twice?

I read on reddit there used to be a bug where this debuff could be applied to people on hooks, so I'm thinking it might only reset to 120 seconds instead of cumulatively adding infinitely.

Comments

  • They'll work together, but the effect of Begrimed Chains won't be applied twice.
    It'll just reset the timer back to 120.........I think.........It should.

  • You’re better off using both chain add-ons at once, since they stack. That survivor trying to repair gens is not gonna make that much process
  • @Sandt21 said:
    You’re better off using both chain add-ons at once, since they stack. That survivor trying to repair gens is not gonna make that much process

    There are two chain add ons that reduce repair speed for 120 seconds, but those specifically do not stack. There is a 3rd chain add on, Rusty Chain, that reduces healing speed which does stack with Begrimed Chain. But alas, I agree whichu bruh