Die on hook stage 1
i went down by the knight guard on the map macmillan for the second time I should have went into struggle phase but instead I died straight away
https://youtu.be/m1y4iN-1QPA
Tagged:
Pending
i went down by the knight guard on the map macmillan for the second time I should have went into struggle phase but instead I died straight away
https://youtu.be/m1y4iN-1QPA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you get last second saved from your first hook state? Once or twice I've seen the HUD miss marking the hook stages when the rescue comes as the absolute last possible moment.
So yes, looks like a bug, just curious as to the potential circumstances that were not in the clip.
My guess is you got saved right as the second phase was starting and the HUD bugged out, as it seems more likely than a bug where you miss an entire hook stage, but either way that's still a bug that should be fixed.