Past winners of cosmetic contest
Is there anywhere where we can see the winners of the past cosmetic contests? I want to make a skin for Yui but I think she got a community last time already..
Is there anywhere where we can see the winners of the past cosmetic contests? I want to make a skin for Yui but I think she got a community last time already..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yui and Artist.
Claudette and Clown.
More i cant remember.
Yeah that's what I thought, thanks for confirming though :)
Elodie and Plague were the other ones I think
thank you so much! I always use this Feng Min cosmetic and I completely forgot it was fan made.
Little disappointing to see that their all drawn professionally on a tablet