Xbox co-op need help
I want to open this thread to seek out other players on Xbox. I haven't found anyone to co-op with so anyone else needing help or who is willing to help me would be much appreciated.
I want to open this thread to seek out other players on Xbox. I haven't found anyone to co-op with so anyone else needing help or who is willing to help me would be much appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi bombz, ambitious is on Xbox
I have him added I messaged him he hasn't responded yet that I know of but had to try to put my child to bed so I couldn't wait around.
Also wanted this to be an open thread for othe players seeking help
The coop on Xbox is buged. Only the Host of the party take xp/rank for raids. So its useless for now...
I also want to finish my achievements but that's good to know
Oh if its for achevement i Can help you i am on Xbox msg me on "Momolepro48" if you want duo i am here this evening
thats all co-op
Player 2 has pretty much always been the one left behind
I have seen to notice that the Xp is based on traps destroyed. Not on who is host. But I could be wrong on this.
also I check the looking for group posts on the official club of mym on Xbox almost daily. And if I see an intresting post then I join it.
sadly though when the game first released there was always like 4-5 post now there is rarely one :/
I'll try that and see if I have any luck