Old versions of maps in custom game? Please?

I think it would be cool to add old maps to custom games?๐Ÿ˜…

I want to say that I really miss the old maps and the way they looked. Unfortunately, now the updated classic maps do not look so atmospheric and cool for me. So I want to suggest adding them to custom games...

However, the question remains that there will be a lot of maps in custom games and people will get confused, so I suggest creating a "classic maps" tab, I think this would be a good solution.

But one more question remains, and from which versions to add maps? I myself was puzzled by this question and I think that cards from 2019 would be great? Honestly, I would like to run through the versions from 2016, but I'm afraid that this will all remain just my dream and nothing more, because I understand that it will be a lot of work and the developers are now busy with completely different things, but this does not change the fact that I am incredibly sad that the classic maps have lost their former atmosphere.

Comments