New Killer: The Pyromaniac
When I watched those "Meet the Team" videos from Team Fortress 2 again a while ago, I thought that someone like The Pyro could be an interesting addition to the game.
For those who don't know who I am taking about, here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3II think it would be very disturbing to have the killer seing all this colorful and happy things and on the survivor side you meet a maniac with a flamethrower who does maybe damage over time on medium range or something. One could also burning the ground on certain places like Pyramid Head.
If you don't want to go the route of a psycho, then maybe use a WWI soldier as a base for such a killer who happens to have a flamethrower. As I remember there were some (3 I think) WWI soldiers mentioned in the archives, so this could be a way to bring one of them into the game as Killer and maybe another one as a survivor.
What do you think?
Comments