Folklore/Urban Legends.
So just been watching a YouTuber (Daz Black infact) Playing a game called Bramble, and well it is both dark, haunting but beautiful and based on some folklore. I was wondering if any of folklores or urban legends such as Bloody Mary could work or be a concept in this game? What do you think? If you could think or feel any of either may work, would love to hear ideas as I really been liking to learn on folklore and others urban legends and myths.
Comments
I've heard people say that the Huntress is partially inspired by the bunny man, but idk if that's actually intentional or not.
Candy Man was inspiried by the actual story of Ruthie Jean, I listened to it through someone called MrBallen, and hearing the actual thing, it inspired the Candy Man film. Sooooo BHVR, urban legend, Candy Man, is a biggie for you! lol