All mind games
I would like this to be a guide for new and even professional players
List all the mind games you know and how to face or anticipate them as a killer/survivor player
General mind games , not specific killers powers
I would like this to be a guide for new and even professional players
List all the mind games you know and how to face or anticipate them as a killer/survivor player
General mind games , not specific killers powers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh.
I'd be here for a week. Half of mindgames are just intuitive knowledge that you pick up. The other half are reads.
Unless you want to know about check spots.
It's hard to explain all of mind games here. It changes killer to killer. It changes on loop to loop. I am sorry , i have not that much time to put all of them here.
But Otzdarva, the most popular DbD streamer has very nice guides. I am just putting this here for your post. You can find more in his channel.
https://youtu.be/E5QWNS14MS0
I think I do the no mind game, mind game when playing survivor, so if killers get caught up in that then they probably mind gamed themselves.
I have edited what I wrote to make it more clear
It's hard to explain cause it depends on the specific positioning on a certain loop, I can try to explain if u want but it can be confusing as hell, if u want let me know.
Well write as long as you can
You will be the first person to do so :)