Packet Loss

Has anyone else been showing the red packet loss icon all day today (May 12 23)? I've never had the issue persist this long. Usually it's a match here or there, but it's been all of them today. Nothing on my end looks unusual internet wise.

Anyone else?

Comments

  • You can download winmtr and ping google to see if there is packets being dropped and what node the packet loss is happening.

  • @Trollinmon said:

    You can download winmtr and ping google to see if there is packets being dropped and what node the packet loss is happening.

    I am playing on a switch (๐Ÿ˜ข) good sir. I dont think I have that option ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Cyn0_0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3426543#Comment_3426543

    I am playing on a switch (๐Ÿ˜ข) good sir. I dont think I have that option ๐Ÿ˜…

    So I would call your ISP when you are seeing the red packet loss icon a lot during your playtime. Tell them you are having packet loss and ask them to ping your modem. If your ISP says they don't see anything then your modem and line should be fine. If that is the case it might be your ethernet cable or wifi connection that could be the issue.

  • @Trollinmon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3426546#Comment_3426546

    So I would call your ISP when you are seeing the red packet loss icon a lot during your playtime. Tell them you are having packet loss and ask them to ping your modem. If your ISP says they don't see anything then your modem and line should be fine. If that is the case it might be your ethernet cable or wifi connection that could be the issue.

    Thank you, i'll look into that.

    Today it's fine, no icon, so we will see what happens. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰