Auric Cells problem
It would be nice if we were able to refund Auric cells when you buy a skin, Because I accidentally bought a Spirit skin and I don’t even use Spirit.
It would be nice if we were able to refund Auric cells when you buy a skin, Because I accidentally bought a Spirit skin and I don’t even use Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you really just purchased it and it wasn’t intentional, you could try to ask support, not sure if they are able to help but it would be worth a shot (though do not try to abuse it with Outfits you intentionally bought and just don’t want anymore..)
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new