The Teamwork perks NEED a buff/rework
Power of Two is pretty much discount Blood Pact, and Collective Stealth is just so weak. I believe the cooldown is just too long; it should be either made much shorter, or be completely removed altogether. I like the idea of the players having to maintain the difficult task of staying together and doing their best not to separate, and being benefit from powerful effects because of it, but considering the cooldown is huge, and these effects aren't even that powerful on their own, they just come off as bad.
I would suggest some kind of aura hiding effect for Collective Stealth (maybe just have the scratch marks always be hidden and the aura being hidden for X amount of time so it's not so OP), and maybe Tier 1 Vigil or Tier 1 Better Than New for Power of Two. I also had the idea of Collective Stealth activating upon either being unhooked by someone aside being healed by someone, as well; it would just work out in more scenarios that way. Some people suggested a lingering effect, but if the effects are powerful enough, then a lingering effect isn't needed, because that's just how it's supposed to be designed. Please do something about these perks, I think they're really interesting and I don't want to see them fade to obscurity like so many other perks with extremely low pick rates (Corrective Action, Self Preservation, even Blood Pact, etc).
My only worry is that depending on how they're buffed, SWF teams or at least 2 people using them could definitely take way more advantage of the perk, and literally the whole team would benefit from the effects as long as they manage to keep it. I feel like this is why the cooldown is that long; but at their current state the only one that really can be abused in a way is Power of Two + Blood Pact + Hope; I was thinking maybe the effect of Power of Two could wear off after a certain amount of time being chased (if a chase goes on for an abnormally long time, then yeah, I suppose disabling the effect could be a good start, considering you can easily lose the killer when you're much faster than them), or something like that. Collective Stealth is honestly just a worse version of Boon: Shadowstep at this point. I was thinking it could hide the auras of both players for a certain amount of time upon activation, but it would also be perfectly viable for the aura hiding effect to wear off after a small amount of time in chase, but I'm not 100% sure.
If anyone else has any other ideas or suggestions, feel free to mention them. Mine are far from perfect, I just want these perks to get overhauled in a way that isn't broken, but still provides an unique, fun playstyle.
Comments