Cloud/Xbox - Bot (and player) names show up as asterisks

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor

Step 3 : Bot (and somtimes actual player) name shows up as ***********


Happens on Feng and Nea bot from what I have found out, in actual PvP matches I always see it on claudette players.

Not every time is the name censored.

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yeah, confirming this has been happening for months. I notice it on live servers against real people.

    It's definitely an xbox issues as my friends on other platforms in the same lobby see the names without issue.

  • @sirlemonhead said:

    Yeah, confirming this has been happening for months. I notice it on live servers against real people.

    It's definitely an xbox issues as my friends on other platforms in the same lobby see the names without issue.

    I've only noticed that it started happening about 2 weeks or so ago for me, never seen it like that before

  • The Xbox Version / Windows Store using her own censorship ingame. Its a forbidden Name or Word it will showing this Asterixs Symbols.