Well, This isn't Fair

Imagine wanting to earn a cute charm to put on your Killer's hook:

image.png

Only to find out that the game said:

image.png

Why is this still a thing, BHVR?

Charms should not be exclusive to one side or another. They should be universal.

Comments

  • @Wowie said:

    I don't agree. Some charms make more sense for a survivor to have, some make more sense for a killer. Why would Mikaela have a bucket of fingers?

    Silly idea.

    SOME charms that currently aren't should be universal though.

    A charm is just cosmetic, it shouldn't matter if the charm is on a Survivor or Killer or if it "makes sense". What DOES make sense is giving people more options to actually customize themselves to their own liking.

  • @Wowie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3424600#Comment_3424600

    No! It's a shame to admit you're wrong, I know, but you are!

    Killer themed charms and survivor themed charms should remain seperate and distinct.

    They're just charms and honestly I would enjoy putting some of my killer charms on my survivors and vice versa. When they first added them I thought they would be universal and was kinda bummed when it turned out they were totally separate.