bHVR You need to be faster on the Kill Switch Board! Eyrie of Crows Stairs Invis Wall

Two Hours ago bHVR took out Eyrie of Crows out of the map rotation and disabled the Offering.

https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1656328320303153154

Good Job, Its good you did it. But now I want to talk about how long it took you because its worth looking at and I think you are rather slow with these things, You see... I knew about the Eyrie Phantom Wall Stairs 7 days ago from this post.

Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which four resourceful survivors face off against one ruthless killer. Developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. This subreddit is not owned, operated, or moderated by Behaviour Interactive.

In this time I have experienced at least 2 Bully Squads attempting to use this to their favor, I have seen two Streamers as well experience teams trying to use it against them. These things are very frustrating to play with.

So please look at your process, is there things you can do or we can do. To help inform you faster about these things and then, Will they be taken serious and acted on in time to prevent some of these frustrations?

I took a quick look on the forum to see some, I found this post by Xernoton

@Xernoton said:

I just came out of a game on Eyrie of Crows (played on PC) in which I found some kind of invisible hitbox on stairs above basement in main building:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ISD6Y2YANXKG/20230504133700-1.jpg

Pressing the "W" key here sent me to slide of an object and towards the right side until I would slip off the stairs.

I tried it multiple times from different angles but the issue still remained. I also found that it you seem to be able to get on top of the invisible hitbox by starting from the top of the stairs and pressing into it:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MPYVETSSJ74B/20230504133712-1.jpg

Looking closely, you'll find I'm slightly elevated in this picture.

I have not yet been able to reproduce this.

I don't know your list of criteria for Kill switching bHVR, but it seems you knew about it perhaps and decided to let it be, until the community went all over it like the little Goblins we are. Could it be that next time, you don't let it be and do something about it before the Goblins have a little party on the Eyrie of Crows Stairs. It seems to me you believe too much in the good nature of your community, "Surely they would not exploit this little bug, right?!", but there are a lot of Goblins and they will use whatever they can to annoy the other side. Don't allow them that pleasure.

Please be more considerate about the Goblin behaviour regarding bugged level geometry (aswell as other exploits) in our Gaming Community in the future is my suggestion. I would be glad if you could stop things like this in at least 3 days max.

Comments