Hexes should be op if they weren't hexes
I don't really get why the devs are so safe with some hex perks they put out, at the end of the day they can be removed and if detective's hunch has to become meta for a bit is it so bad? Specifically ruin, crowd control, third seal, huntress lullaby, and face the darkness really don't feel like they would be op much at all if they weren't hexes. Instead of just making them not hexes anymore cuz that's kinda dumb and boring, I suggest some decent changes to them:
Hex: Ruin
- When the last survivor repairing a generator stops repairing it, it instantly regresses by 2.5%
So basically this would be really like kicking a gen automatically, and although it sounds small, the 2.5% would actually be worth 9 seconds of regular regression, pretty alr if u ask me!
Hex: Crowd Control
- After the same window has been fast vaulted ~4 times, all windows fast vaulted ~2 or more times are permanently blocked
The idea with this one is to build up towards multiple windows being permanently blocked, in a way that ideally is similar to devour hope. The numbers on this one would have to be fine tuned for sure, but I think the concept could definitely work
Hex: The Third Seal
Blindness as a whole should be reworked to be like dredges nightfall, hiding auras basically only affects solos which is no bueno
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
- No longer has tokens, supresses the skill check audio warning from the start of the match
No explanation needed really
Hex: Face the Darkness
I have no idea what to do with this one, this perk is just a bit of a mess, sorry if I got your hopes up
Also please go back to making normal hexes as opposed to like plaything and face the darkness and stuff like that it's just been a hot minute since we've gotten one
Comments