Rarity of items obtained in the bloodweb feels underwhelming even on high prestige characters
Correct me if wrong but I am pretty sure that it was stated that the rarity of the bloodweb nodes would have higher chances of being more rare the higher the prestige of the character in question was. I prestiged a survivor to 100 and since then most of my nodes are brown or yellow. I barely get any green item, let alone any purple one. Literally it took me 2 million bloodpoints to get a purple item of any sort (addons sometimes show up more often tho). On killer I am not sure how it works because most of my killers are around prestige 10, but maybe since they only need addons it's easier to get them (I have plenty of purples and iris on my killers, so that's my reference.)
Please, look into this. It sucks that I spent so many bloodpoints on a survivor I run out of proper items so fast because all I get are brown medkits and toolboxes and some yellow flashlight if lucky.
Comments
following.
i am also interested to know how that works.
what do you mean?