Where are these Cosmetics from?

Earlier when I was in a trio stack I came across this Nea that had cosmetics I've never seen. Being a Nea main I was infatuated. Can anyone tell me where the shirt and beanie is from?

ce632de1-46be-401e-82f7-91fcfd9098f3.png


Comments

  • Nea Marine Guardian.

    Was in a Rift about 2 years ago - don´t know which one.

    From Youtube:


    NeaMG.JPG


  • Rift 6

    Google is your friend.

    NeaMG2.JPG


  • I'm guessing they won't be bringing this cosmetic to shop. Usually they do for rift outfits after awhile but if it's been 2 years oh well

  • @GivMeBread said:

    I'm guessing they won't be bringing this cosmetic to shop. Usually they do for rift outfits after awhile but if it's been 2 years oh well

    Yeah they stated that most outfits will be added from rift to store later on but never said that all of them will.

    it’s really a shame, as this is a top tier recolor, one of my favourite nea shirts which doesn’t have too much accessories/clutter like backpacks