Want to build a competitive team to eventually compete in tournament ? Lets chat!!!

Im looking to start/join a team who is not only interested in playing for fun and giggles but who are also looking to grow as a character and player. I'm tired of not being able to grow my skill in the game because I'm always playing with friends messing around. Id like to build a group for growth. if this sounds like something you'd be interested in , I'm a pretty chill woman and silly af, let's grow together ! HIT ME UP LETS TACOABOUT IT!

Discord #3206 i am in twitch and ticktock as rise_blackbird8 !! Talk to you soon !! !

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1784245973?filter=highlights&sort=time

Comments

  • Calling roles skill-less is not an attitude that will promote growth.

  • I am interested.I play on Epic Games EU servers and i am pretty good t looping and a very strategic player.I usually play the game every two days.Are you interested.

  • If you're still looking for competitive players, can you add me on Discord? I sent you a friend request (Izisokinha#8785)

  • Xpaulsbetrayalx psn

    Paulsbetrayal youtube

  • @Foxipie said:

    I am interested.I play on Epic Games EU servers and i am pretty good t looping and a very strategic player.I usually play the game every two days.Are you interested.

    Whats your user name ? hit me up ^^