Why do people still do this

If I'm facing a Bubba 95% of the time their going to Insidious camp but for some reason my team will still run to me and try saving only for me to get tunneled and downed.

I don't get it Insidious Bubba has been around since Bubba has been out probably yet survivors still don't know not to rescue and just do gens since the person on hook is wasting the killers time.

Comments

  • I think if you are playing with randoms, there is a decent chance they will DC or die on the hook. Not many Survivors are willing to be face camped unless it is for their friends. Makes sense how going for saves is a top priority.

  • @jamally093 said:

    If I'm facing a Bubba 95% of the time their going to Insidious camp but for some reason my team will still run to me and try saving only for me to get tunneled and downed.

    I don't get it Insidious Bubba has been around since Bubba has been out probably yet survivors still don't know not to rescue and just do gens since the person on hook is wasting the killers time.

    I am going to say I am highly skeptical of the 95% rate of insidious facecamping. Just based on my personal experience. I’d say maybe half at most of the Bubbas I go against camp, maybe only 10-15% face camp. And they never use Insidious. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen an Insidious Bubba.

  • The same thing happens against basement Trapper. I know it's a death trap, I slam gens instead, but I get whiny messages from the other 3 complaining that I didn't try to rescue them as they all died 1-by-1 to the same bait.