Child's Play

So when are we seeing the original Chucky on DBD?

Comments

  • Soon i hope so, he has so much potential, he is one of the biggest slasher icons, plus he opens the door to more unique killers.

    He has a power to work with, he can have great voice lines and a lot of legendary skins.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    Soon i hope so, he has so much potential, he is one of the biggest slasher icons, plus he opens the door to more unique killers.

    He has a power to work with, he can have great voice lines and a lot of legendary skins.

    We can only hope and dream at this point. One of my favorite all time slashers and I would throw my money at the developers if they made this happen. Chucky and Andy would be awesome. They can even throw in the new kid from the series for all I care. Just have him voiced by Brad Dourif

  • Maybe it's the anniversary, maybe we'll never get it. Only time will tell

  • @Vapo_rubs said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3422655#Comment_3422655

    We can only hope and dream at this point. One of my favorite all time slashers and I would throw my money at the developers if they made this happen. Chucky and Andy would be awesome. They can even throw in the new kid from the series for all I care. Just have him voiced by Brad Dourif

    I mean there really ain't many as big licenses left i think he is bound to happen at some point, literally no reason to not do it. Andy would be great because he's been through so much, the map could be Toy Factory