About "Did you have fun?"
What exactly does this section on the end-of-game screen do? What exactly does the low or high rating I give here affect? If I give a high rating, will I be constantly matched with those people? Or if I give a low rating, will I never be matched with them again?
Comments
It doesn’t do anything currently.
But the devs can look into it and include it on their statistics I guess to possibly see trends?
I wonder how many people use it. It is barely visible. I believe I used it twice (in 1.5K hours, that is).
I use it only if a game was super frustrating or super fun. So only really for the extremes.
Much like thumbs up, currently useless.
I'd love to see players rewarded if they got thumbs up from other players (outside people they queued with), might incentive good behavior for once.
I always rate matches, even though I'm pretty sure it won't do anything. And yeah, as the above poster said, I think giving a, say 5k bp reward to a thumbs up would be nice. But I'm sure many people wouldn't do it, so it would eventually lead to nothing but frustration.