Is there a way to turn down the brightness of getting blinded by Flashlights/bangs/mines?
I have a condition called Uveitis which causes my eyes to be almost always inflamed. And because of that they're sensitive to bright lights, I have to wear dark glasses outside and even in stores all the time because the light physically hurts my eyes. And getting blinded genuinely makes me wince because it's so damn bright. The only workaround I have found is to just always use Lightborn sadly. If there's no relevant option for it then if we could get a way to just make the outside edges bright yellow with a black center so I didn't get closer to blindness irl every time I get hit with blind in game that would be really appreciated.
Comments
Wow that's such a shame I'm really sorry to hear about that honestly. There may be some program online that reduces the max brightness your screen can get to, or maybe there's a reshade filter that can help. I haven't looked myself but I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least something out there
Maybe send that to BHVR as feedback. They may try to find an alternative way and create a filter for it.
If you're on PC you could look up if theres any Reshade filters for certain eye conditions.