Any tips on hitting survivors out in the open with oni when using his power
I miss alot should i stop the dash and hit them with out? Is oni easy to make miss when out in the open?
I miss alot should i stop the dash and hit them with out? Is oni easy to make miss when out in the open?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should try land hits on Garden of joy lol. Jokes aside, play against bots, you'll soon get the hang of it. His power is clunky when you don't press the right buttons, there is a knack to it.
Just wait to actually doing the attack until you are right behind the Survivor
Only time I would exit the dash is if you suspect the survivor has DH, but thats much less common nowadays