Thalita Lyra: Friendly Competition - I like the extra burst it gives to both myself and the other survivor(s) for gen repairs. That5% can make all the difference, especially with Toolboxes or Prove Thyseld.
The Oni: Blood Echo - Especially good on the Oni because if you can injure a few first this basically destroys their exhaustion perks. I know it's not amazong, but I really like this when it comes together.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine Thalita Cut Loose.
For my current mains:
Thalita Lyra: Friendly Competition - I like the extra burst it gives to both myself and the other survivor(s) for gen repairs. That5% can make all the difference, especially with Toolboxes or Prove Thyseld.
The Oni: Blood Echo - Especially good on the Oni because if you can injure a few first this basically destroys their exhaustion perks. I know it's not amazong, but I really like this when it comes together.