Cosmetics for Killers

Greetings:

I've been playing DBD for couple years now. I'm not a professional player, but at certain point I started to form attachment towards the character whom I'm play often (David King on the survivor side and Pyramid Head on the killer side). I enjoyed playing with them (or as them), and there was definitely lots of fun memories. David King had come a long way. He has a lots of cool cosmetics which I enjoyed and loved (especially Hard headlights Torso skin. I'm grateful whoever designed it and/or brought it to the game). I have no any complains on it.

On the other side, I'm a Pyramid head main when I play on the killer side. He was the trigger that brought me to this game (I like the silent hill story). All his skins designs are well made. I purchased and collected all of them. However, I wish that we can have some skins that are not entirely decayed, decomposing, burnt theme. Don't get me wrong, most of the skins are nicely done and it fits really well with the entity esthetics. But once in a while, perhaps we can receive some cool killer skins just like the survivor too? (healthier flesh I suppose?)

image.png image.png

*Gently nudging at the pictures above :)

Furthermore, it would be interesting to have some skins the portrays what the killer looks like before, like a pre-incident trapper, or what plague would actually looked like before the infections?

Thank you for your time reading my post, just want to my my voice out here. Keep me posted please .


Best,

Comments