some kinda, Middle Eastern chapter?
with a arabic occultist like Jafar in Aladdin?
with a arabic occultist like Jafar in Aladdin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be cool to see a Middle Eastern Killer.
If you wanted an occult Killer, idd suggest an Ifrit or efreet. Its basicly an evil genie or demon genie.
But as an idea I do want to see a Chapter with a Killer from those regions of the world. They must have some scary stuff.
ye man, its gonna be be very exciting if they add a supernatural creature from Islamic culture, like Iblis or Ifrit. they have to make him a completely different killer from the others though... imagine Iblis kicking gens and hooking people xd
You say this, but I bet the efreet could kick gens and hooks Survivors in ways that even make Pinhead impressed.
wow! I'm from middle east but idk much about them. now that you say this, I'll be so glad to see Efreet coming to dbd with a accurate design. or an occultist, capable of summoning Efreet and Iblis.
There are many legends in the Arab regions, including (the donkey of Qayla).
There are a lot of Arab players playing this game, and unfortunately not many are able to read and understand the English language
If you are wondering how they play the game ( So they rely on some Arab YouTubers to translate the game for them )
So I hope they add the Arabic language
ye man, Arabic has a lot of speakers in the world and it would be much easier for them if dbd adds Arabic language