Hook Screams
Hello there! I've been loving the change that allows us to hear survivors' full screams when they get hooked, but it doesn't seem to work when you're the one getting hooked; the scream still cuts off halfway. I would love to be able to hear my survivor's full scream.
Comments
I think the screams when you are the one hooked are a bit too loud honestly, especially as some survivors.
I wish this was an optional setting.
I have to smack every survivor I hook to shut them up.
i am really glad they brough them back they remind me of old dbd days
i don't think such a quality of life change will happen since this is the whole point of the game like they get pierced by a meat hook ofc they will scream for a period of time
It's comically long though, some are like 6 seconds long.
i agree with that but at least make them like 3.5 or 4 seconds instead of just 2.5 which is the previous one and it was pretty short an sounded awkward being cut off so early bc some survivors screams usually last for like average 4 seconds and when it cuts them off in the middle it sounds unrealistic not being able to hear them ending in a natural way such as like voice cracking, fading away or runs