How you get the Blood Rush perk to activate twice?
having trouble with the new rift challenge and im stuck
having trouble with the new rift challenge and im stuck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't have to activate the perk. You just need to self heal twice.
I did it first try. Never even got the perk to activate because i only got hooked once.
Take a med-kit and Inner healing, that's what i did.
You don't, it only activates once in a match and then is disabled for the remainder. You either need to bring a medkit or a healing perk for second heal.
syringe works too
edit: can someone explain why this perk has a once per match limit?
Because it is one of those perks that was crazy hyped in PTB and was set to have a mountain of restrictions to not be abused in any way
I used a med-kit with a syringe. I faced Nemesis so I could walk up to a zombie and let him hit me. That was the first heal. Then applied Balance Landing and there you go.