PC - Skilled Huntress achievement not progressing

Platform: PC, Steam.

I've tried to do this so many times from far away but it seems that for a while now this achievement on Steam has not been showing any progress.

Step 1: Load into a public game as The Huntress.

Step 2: (Optional but preferable) Use an offering for an outdoor map to make sure there's enough distance for a down from 20 meters away.

Step 3: Down a survivor from 24 meters away.

Step 4: Check for the achievement progress. (I use Steam overlay when in-game; the Steam website or desktop app works too).

The first 3 times it worked, it was a long time ago (several months or maybe even a year ago). Recently it has not worked at all so far, it did not count any progress towards the achievement when I got downs. I've tried this for about 10 or so games for about a week now, although the issue might have been present for longer. Not sure.

image.png

EDIT: it seems to have finally been updated.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • i think it might be one of those achievements that take a crap ton of time to kick in. Like for example i was doing the achievement for winning some matches using only 3 free perks, and 2 matches kicked in after 3 weeks

  • @Wampirita said:

    i think it might be one of those achievements that take a crap ton of time to kick in. Like for example i was doing the achievement for winning some matches using only 3 free perks, and 2 matches kicked in after 3 weeks

    Oh wow. But yeah, I guess it does happen. Thank you:) Good luck in your games.