Buff freddy, clown, trickster, hag and trapper

Comments

  • Takes years for them to buff weak killers and when they do it's often not enough either. Look at Clown that got a rework and still came out weak. Trapper and Hag are garbage and will be perhaps forever.

  • Hag needs it least out of these.


    Myers needs it more than most of these outside of Trapper though

  • Trickster needs some love. Weak, unfun to play against and hes could be so frustrating super frequently playing as

  • It's May 7 and I see no changes made to freddy, clown, trickster, hag and trapper.

  • Hag is much better now that the flashlight cannot remove traps. Of all 4 Trapper needs rework the most.

  • @fisticuffs said:

    It's May 7 and I see no changes made to freddy, clown, trickster, hag and trapper.

    It's been almost 7 years and there hasn't been any significant buffs to Trapper since the game started

  • Myers, Trapper and Freddy need reworks the most. Playing these killers is a tragedy.

  • I'd rather nerf Nurse, Blight, Spirit, then give all killers some general buffs like a FoV slider.