For Fellow Billy Players...

Am I going insane or is it MUCH harder to curve now??? It almost seems like the sensitivity when starting a sprint is either much lower or just doesnt last nearly as long. Am I just going crazy or are yall experiencing this as well?

Comments

  • @Shroompy said:

    Am I going insane or is it MUCH harder to curve now??? It almost seems like the sensitivity when starting a sprint is either much lower or just doesnt last nearly as long. Am I just going crazy or are yall experiencing this as well?

    To get a possibly obvious question out of the way: I think a recent update reverted customized settings. Is it possible your sensitivity settings were actually altered?

  • It might be, but why you're fighting with yourself? hook up on SM train and camp some 3 gens :3

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/374601/for-fellow-billy-players

    To get a possibly obvious question out of the way: I think a recent update reverted customized settings. Is it possible your sensitivity settings were actually altered?

    I changed back my sens settings and even then something still feels off

    Even when putting sens to the max doing tight curves is just not working, it always goes wide

  • Out of the 10 minute match I played with Billy before realizing he was still crap, I do agree curving feels very off.

  • Q and E feel normal to me, though I had to go into settings and adjust again (#########, BHVR? lmao). Curving with the mouse doesn't feel too different, though I had feeling it was slightly off as well.