Invisible wall on Forsaken Boneyard.

While playing as Trapper on Forsaken Boneyard I discovered this invisible wall by accident. I at first thought a Survivor was blocking my pathing until I turned around. There is an invisible wall that is blocking half of the stairs in the main building. I was on Xbox Series S. It doesn't occur too often or it only occurs for the Killer side as I haven't encountered it as Survivor.

Edit: It might have something to do with basements collision box when inside of main.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ModernNiceDotterelYouWHY-2yiXFDVwH9Ss6mYh

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I was just about to do the same thing. I thought it was a weird brick collision, but upon further investigation...

    https://youtu.be/9jCACq76UPc

  • Yep. Its a diagonal wall on the right hand side of the main building if you're looking at it from the center.


    If you take a wide angle you can walk around it, but in short angles it pushes you down the stairs.


    I've also notices a LOT more fog in Eyrie. Might be a bug.


    Side Note: This wall only exists for Killers.