Bug Report: Some Skull Merchant Cosmetics are bugged (Patch 6.7.1)

After today patch, 6.7.1, I tested some glitched outfits of Skull Merchant to see if the issues were still in the game and saw that these are still present, so I chose to report these because maybe these weren't shared before. The issue is present on every platform and this is what I'm showing in the 4 clips of the video I'm linking here and the picture I took in game.


1 (Clip) ) The kicking animation doesn't exist for Executive Terror and Executive Terror (Deep Rift) Body Outfits

2 (Clip) ) The kicking animation of the Tight Dress Body Outfit feels kinda missing too, only a small part of it is visible

3 & 4 (Clips) ) Using the Brutal Claws and Brutal Claws (Deep Rift) weapons with the Carbon Bootprint Body Outfit makes a glitch happen and there's a missing part in the right arm

5 (Picture) ) The Irradiated Hair Head Piece looks a bit glitchy in the lobby: the left eye (circle) looks like has a transparent part that allows to see through the head and into the background of the lobby. I don't know if the problem is present in game too

https://youtu.be/3LZgINtO_wI Transparent Eye SM Glitch.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments