Depipping isn't fair. Please remove it.
I'm tired of losing pips and not being able to progress for literal hours because i get tunneled or camped or my teammates give up. I'll literally escape with 30k bloodpoints and still won't get a single pip cause I didn't get chased enough or didn't get an unhook. It's nonsense and so antithetical to making the game fun.
I would like to just be able to play for fun and try fun builds but I need to play meta and sweaty to try to get a pip. And then even still I just get tunneled and de-pip. How is that fair?
De-pipping makes the game so unhealthy, its demoralizing and in absolutely no way incentivizes sportsmanlike game-play.
Please remove de-pipping. I, and every other player, are literally begging.
Comments
Even if depipping was fair, it's still completely pointless since Grades are no longer a system tied to matchmaking. There is seriously no reason for it to still exist. It doesn't encourage good play, because good play is not always feasible, and most players are already trying their best anyway. Earning pips encourages good play, depipping just makes players frustrated and upset because they're often depipping due to circumstances outside of their control. And this is a game where circumstances are often outside of a survivor's control by design, yet they're punished for it anyway.