Thank you BHVR (Cosmetics and characters: Tools of Torment & Tome 15, etc)

Hello! I just wanted to send my appreciation and thank you to BHVR for the incredible work on done this update, especially with Thalita. I am blown away by how detailed and great she looks. From her clothes, make-up (blush, nail polish, eye liner, etc), and more. She has so much detail that I feel needs to be appreciated and adored.

Pretty much daily I am in shock while playing thinking to myself, "wow Thalita looks so good". I tend to gravitate towards characters like Thalita, Sheva, and Elodie (still love Yun-Jin, Claudette, Cheryl, and everyone else), so having a main character that has really good cosmetics for the first time has blown me away.

I may be in the minority or smaller voice in how I feel about her and the work done, but truly, thank you so much ❤️

istockphoto-483544899-612x612.jpg


Comments